Aqua Bot is an original character created for an Instagram contest held by @butterflyjasmine49. The theme was to take two seemingly unrelated words and create a look based on them. I had chosen Aquatic & Robotic.
The makeup is heavily inspired by vintage diving suits. Also I have an unhealthy fascination with corrosion and distressed surfaces.
Octopus arms are fabricated out of card stock paper and thin armature wire attached to the back to make them posable.
- The Collective Cosmetics – The Mandela Effect Palette “Tune”
- Kryolan Aquacolor – 32B
- Ben Nye – Sallow Green
- Skin Illustrator – Sedona, Soot, Black, White, Darth Moss, Purple Justice, Sand, Prairie Dust, Dark Brun, Mint Julep
- Green Marble Sealer
- Zerocolor Powder
- Wolfe FX – White, Black & Light blue Hydrocolor
- NYX Professional Makeup – That’s the point eyeliner, Black bean jumbo eye pencil
- Contact lens “Medusa” from Contact Lens Hub
Use code CRISALEXMUA for 10% off